Press release – On Monday October 23, 2017, a collaboration agreement was signed between Escola Universitària Mediterrani, a center attached to the University of Girona and ABE•L the Association for the Search of Excellence in Logistics. The aim is to strengthen academic relations between the two entities within a broad framework of cooperation and educational collaboration, so that the sum and synergies of their efforts serve to offer a better service to society by improving training programs and promoting the mutual transfer of knowledge between university and company. The Collaboration Agreement includes the future implementation of the Dual Degree in Industrial Logistics and Commercial Services with the following general lines:
- Participation of ABE•L associates, recognized professionals of the logistics, in the teaching of the Dual Degree in Industrial Logistics and Commercial Services.
- Cooperation by ABE•L partners in the design of Dual Degree subjects in Industrial Logistics and Commercial Services in which, due to the nature of this Framework Agreement, they are responsible for academic
- Participation of ABE•L associates in the co-direction of End-of-Grade Works of the abovementioned university degree
- Participation of ABE•L associates in the organization and presentation of lectures in seminars and / or conferences related to the subject of the study of the university title to be developed in the facilities of the Escola Universitària Mediterrani de Barcelona
- Offer of work internships in companies in the logistics sector and / or logistic environments of production companies for students of the Dual Degree in Industrial Logistics and Commercial Services.