Name of the study: Vocational Trainning Course in Tourism Accommodation Management
Duration: 2 years
Title (s) to which it gives right: High Technician in Tourism Accomodation Management
Indicative number of places: 30
The vocational education tourism accommodation management offering School University Mediterrani is the perfect opportunity to make a career in organization and control of establishments in tourist accommodation . You learn and apply business policies and can work in different departments.
WHY MANAGEMENT AND TOURIST HOSPITALITY
In Mediterrani we train you to be Higher Tecnician in Tourism Accommodation Management . You will be able to coordinate services establishments and analyze the market and the products own accommodation. You can organize and promote events on establishment. You also will have the ability to monitor the treatment with the customer, management of complaints and claims of post sales service. Studying the Vocational Course in Tourism Accommodation Management is one of the best educational opportunities considering that Barcelona is one of the most visited cities in the world.
With your enrollment for vocational education of management and tourist hospitality you get totally FREE:
- A course of 30 hours in the Amadeus reservation program.
- Specialized coaching sessions and tutorials to motivate and guide students throughout the course.
- Better preparation and greater likelihood of employment.
- Consulting and recognized companies search for training and employment. We have a job placement office with more than 2200 companies.
- 10-storey building in the center of Barcelona , facilities and services fully updated and prepared for our students.
- 30 years of experience in the tourism sector and 3 quality certifications (IQNet, AENOR, AQU).
OFFICIAL CERTIFICATE DEGREE: All Students receive the official title awarded by the Generalitat of Catalonia after overcoming the Higher Degrees taught at the EU Mediterrani.
ACCESS WAY TO CERTIFICATE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN MANAGEMENT AND TOURIST HOSPITALITY
You can enroll at vocational education management and tourist hospitality in EU Mediterrani if you meet any of the following requirements:
- Having the high school diploma,
- Having passed a specific course for access to vocational training of higher degree ( CAS ) according to the attended one option,
- Having the title of technician, senior technician or equivalent,
- Having passed the second year of high school of any modality,
- Having passed the university orientation course (COU ) or pre-university,
- Having any university degree or equivalent, or
- Having passed the entrance exam at the university for over 25 years.
People who do not meet requirements mentioned must pass an entrance test. To apply must be at least 19 years in the year in which the test is done, or 18 if you have a technical degree related to the vocational education that want to access.
If you need more information about vocational education in management and tourist hospitality, validations, cutting note, etc., you can contact us via the form or by telephone within office hours.
People who exceed the vocational education obtain the title of senior technical or senior technician, and it allows them to access :
Any official university degree study in the same sector.
And the world of work, such as:
- Deputy Director of accommodation of tourist establishments.
- Head of reception.
- Head of reservations.
- Quality coordinator.
- Housekeeper or general service charge and cleaning floors.
- Sub governess or section responsible for service and cleaning floors.
- Manager residential accommodation, hospitals and similar.
- Manager accommodation in cottages.
- Event Coordinator.
- Head of sales at tourist accommodation establishments.
- Commercial establishments of tourist accommodation.
The student acquires the ability to solve problems in the workplace. Being organized, a team player be understandable and master several languages.
Must be able to adapt to all kinds of new situations, have good presence and be nice to people.
Enrolment dates for next year 2021/2022 are open.
PROGRAMME OF CERTIFICATE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN MANAGEMENT AND TOURIST HOSPITALITY
|Tourism Market Structure||99 hours|
|Protocol and Public Relations||132 hours|
|Management of tourist accommodation||264hours|
|Management of department of floors||165hours|
|Reception and reservations||198hours|
|Human resources in the housing||99hours|
|Event Marketing||66 hours|
|Second foreign language||132 hours|
|Project management of tourist accommodation||66 hours|
|Training and Guidance||99 hours|
|Enterprise and entrepreneurship||66 hours|
|Formation in work centers||350 hours|
The vocational education time is 2,000 hours (1,650 hours in our center and 350 hours in a work center as a trainee) in 2 academic years.
This vocational education replaces the old vocational education of accommodation (LOGSE).
PRACTICES OF CERTIFICATE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN MANAGEMENT AND TOURIST HOSPITALITY
“Intelligence is not only knowledge, but the skill to apply it in practice” (Aristotle).
For this reason, for more than 30 years, in EU Mediterrani we have tried that our students can put into practice, as soon as possible, everything learned in the classrooms. For this we have an experienced team of practices coordinators who work with the most excellent companies and organizations.
“Study at the Escola Universitària Mediterrani, means join in to a world full of opportunities”. Marc Sancho, Hotel Manager Axel Hotel Barcelona & Urban Spa.
How do our students value the practices in EU Mediterrani?
Between excellent and good
Training in company
The Training in companies are Practices and non-work training stays carried out by the students of Vocational Training lessons in work centers through a collaboration agreement signed between the school and the company.
These practices are part of the educational (curricular) program of these studies.
What do they suppose for the students?
Knowledge of the world of work and of the company.
The possibility of being in contact with the most advanced technology.
Completion of their vocational training with the objective of training to incorporate into the labor market.
Obtain training adapted to specific places of work.
The approach to business culture.
Experience in the workplace as a step prior to the first occupation.
EU Mediterrani offers an effective service of Grants to help in all your efforts related to this issue.
The person in charge is Montse Escudero, you can contact her directly by e-mail email@example.com
MEC Grants (Ministerio de Educación)
For undergraduate studies
EU Mediterrani grants for students with brothers/sisters who also start studying at Mediterrani during the academic year 2018-19.
EU Mediterrani grants for collaborating at the Library Department during academic year 2018-19